Job Skill:Strategic Talent Sourcing
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be a part of the Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) team that supports lateral recruitment of Accenture’s Operations entity and will be responsible for building the strategy towards fulfilment of demands and exercising thought leadership in improving the overall delivery efficiency of HRSS services to its clients. This team is accountable for delivery of talent across regions in partnership with regional recruitment teams.
Working in the Strategic Talent Sourcing space you will be required to design frameworks, develop sourcing and outreach strategies, detail hiring campaigns and employer positioning on social media to attract high caliber candidates. You will also need to have talent market expertise and provide comprehensive views of industry trends; provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape and help with your understanding of talent needs in a fast paced, agile and competitive environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
- Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptabile and flexibile
- Ability to solve problems
- Attention to Detail
- Dispute Resolution
- Conflict and Dispute resolution
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA GA - Atlanta
Hourly Recruiting Business Interlock (Philadelphia)
USA TX - Dallas
Hourly Recruiting Business Interlock (Dallas)
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Operational Delivery Lead-Shared Services
Posted 7 days ago