Skill required: Supply chain planning - Retail Supply Chain Management
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
You will be part of Supply Chain Planning Team which is responsible for end to end supply planning and execution
In Retail Supply Chain Management, you will be working on developing and delivering Retail business solutions for Supply Chain.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
- Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Retail Forecasting & Replenishment
- Retail Supply Chain Management
- Creative thinking to find solutions
- Analytic skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Senior Analyst
Posted 9 days ago
Federal - Strategy / IT Portfolio / TBM Consultant
Posted 13 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.