Skill required: Social Media Analytics - Social Media Monitoring & Analytics
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging different analytics tools and techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world class solutions, conquering the business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise class and demonstrate self as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Social Media Analytics team which monitors and analyzes Social Media activities, including opportunity analysis & initiatives definition, roadmap formulation & vendor selection, social intelligence technologies, business intelligence, and service set-up & management.
You will be working on Social Media Monitoring & Analytics where you will be monitoring and analyzing Social Media activities, including opportunity analysis & initiatives definition, roadmap formulation & vendor selection, social intelligence technologies, business intelligence, and service set-up & management.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to solve problems
- Presentation skills
- Active Listening
- Project Management
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Social Media Analytics
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Specialist
Posted 4 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Senior Analyst
Posted 10 days ago
Federal - Strategy / IT Portfolio / TBM Consultant
Posted 14 days ago