- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1; Consultant will be responsible for analysis, design, development, remediation, and mitigation of any issues related to Sail Point Now Identity and Access 2; Management Tool Participate in application deployment activities, connector configuration, custom-rule development, workflow configuration
- Professional Attributes : 1; Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2; Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Key Skills IIQ Identity Access Management, Sail point IDM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.