- Project Role :Client Data Protection Architect
- Project Role Description :Assess and establish Client Data Protection controls and standards on client engagements to reduce business risk to Accenture, our clients and our clients clients.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Working in the Information Security group as part of the Client Data Protection Opportunity Support team based in India the Security Delivery Associate Manager will work with Accenture business development teams to structure security controls and requirements for new Accenture engagements, as well as manage such controls and requirements specified in security contracts
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in assessing and applying information security and data protection controls 2 Experience with ISO 27001 / ISO 27002 or similar information security controls and framework 3 Knowledge of how a typical contract is structured including the core terms common to such a contract 4 Hold a security or privacy certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, or CIPP 5 Change Management capability 6 Cross-border data protection and data privacy experience
- Professional Attributes : 1 Bachelors Degree 2 Minimum of 5 years of commercial experience arranging contract security and data protection obligations with prospective clients, particularly in a pre-contract business development cycle
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.