- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understand client industry landscape in the context of emerging threat landscape 2 Participate in business development activities including responses to RFP/I/Q 3 Managing security strategy development and defining roadmap in alignment with client business objectives 4 Identify improvement opportunities to enhance/optimize security, decrease costs and increase client value 5 Translate client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients, leverage SMEs
- Technical Experience : 1 Excellent project management and change management capabilities 2 Responsive, problem-solving orientation and demonstrated ability to build working relationships with all levels of stakeholders 3 Reliable, punctual, and with an attention to detail 4 Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment 5 Administrative, presentation, project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks Ability to work with minimal supervision Willingness to learn and improve
- Professional Attributes : Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach 2 Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients 3 Strong project/program management experience Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Security Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Security Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
Application Security Architecture and Design Security Architect
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.