Skill required: Artificial Intelligence Innovation - Research & Development
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging different analytics tools and techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world class solutions, conquering the business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise class and demonstrate self as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers and creating awareness in this emerging area.
In AI Innovation team you will help creation to deployment and operation of projects – collaborating with business experts, research and platform engineers for creating solutions.Understanding of the social implications & context of AI deployment in the real world is required with the ability to investigate and create solutions around the 'unintended consequences' of algorithmic solutions, a working knowledge of the academic and applied literature on fairness,accountability,transparency & bias
In Research & Development, you will be responsible for development of programs and research programs to help maintain a strong pipeline of product innovations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
- Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Effectively collaboration and team work
- Ability to solve problems
- Attention to Detail
- Active Listening
- Analytic skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.