Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Role: Senior Manager for Utilities - Centre for Data & Insights
Function: Applied Intelligence, Accenture Strategy & Consulting
Reports to: Principal Director - Centre for Data and Insights
At Accenture Applied Intelligence we are passionate about leveraging the power of data and insights to transform the core of our clients globally. We thrive by integrating human ingenuity with intelligent technology to address businesses’ most complex problems. With a team of 3,000+ Data Scientists, we leverage robotic process automation, content analytics, predictable analytic models and cognitive services to help clients drive their growth and transformation agenda.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Senior Manager to join Accenture’s Global Centre for Data and Insights. The vision of the Centre is to combine the power of Machine (data & AI) with Human (Knowledge Experts) to solve some of the most complex problems in the industry. As a senior member of the team, your role will focus on providing world class insights to leaders and stakeholders in the Utilities Industry.
What you will focus on?
? Proactively develop relationships with teams across Accenture to gather requirements and deliver advanced knowledge insights tailored to individual industry, market or client needs
? Be a problem solver. Deeply understand challenges faced by consultants and client teams. Build, maintain, enhance and operate a knowledge and data repository that would solve these problems
? Work with data and AI experts to enhance and automate delivery of knowledge and insights. Develop new ideas to incorporate digital technologies to enable a better way of delivering
? Understanding the challenges faced by client teams working in different markets across the Energy, Utilities, Chemical & Natural Resources & Industrials value chain to recommend the best data and insights powered solutions
? Understand existing AI, analytics and data maturity landscape of any Energy, Utilities, Chemical & Natural Resources & Industrials client across different business functions and to develop potential data driven solutions
? Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views, Energy, Utilities, Chemical & Natural Resources & Industrials industry best practices, client survey and stakeholder data and other external data sources to develop solutions and recommendations
? Interface with client teams along with inputs from internal research and data insights teams to develop solutions for identified opportunities across Energy, Utilities, Chemical & Natural Resources & Industrials LOBs
? Use analytics and data driven insights for creating business analysis, value proposition to address Energy, Utilities, Chemical & Natural Resources & Industrials industry pain points: functional/operations/customer – leveraging industry domain expertise to identify potential gaps
? Lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams (Energy, Utilities, Chemical & Natural Resources & Industrials domain knowledge experts, data scientists, AI and technology specialists) for development of relevant client solutions, new assets, tools and point of views
? Providing Energy, Utilities, Chemical & Natural Resources & Industrials domain expertise for building future ready ideas and solutions across different LoBs
• 10+ years experience in the area of Knowledge Strategy and Consulting, Analytics and AI Delivery and Business Operations in any of the Tier-1 consulting organizations (McKinsey, BCG etc.)
• Domain expertise in one or more of the following: Energy, Utilities, Chemical, Natural Resources or Industrial
• Must have 5 years+ years of experience in managing Analytics or consulting assignment for Energy, Utilities, Chemical & Natural Resources & Industrial domains
• Prior experience in managing a medium size team is a must.
• Extensive experience with Data, Analytics and AI technologies & tools – data native mindset with a deep understanding of Statistics and experience in A/B or multivariate experiment set-up, sharing testing results & recommendations
• Possess a deep understanding of advanced research techniques, tools and assets
• Laser focused individual on delivering outcomes with speed and agility
• Self-driven and thrive in ambiguity
• Ability to be nimble and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
• Good to have: Hands on experience in building and deployment of Statistical Models/Machine Learning – Statistical Algorithms, Segmentation and Predictive Modeling, ML algorithms, NLP algorithms, Decision Trees
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
ACN - Applied Intelligence - Data & Insights - 07
Posted 6 days ago
ACN - Applied Intelligence - Data & Insights - Supply Chain - 07
Posted 6 days ago
ACN - Applied Intelligence - Data & Insights - Retail - 07
Posted 6 days ago