Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Across Levels – Comms & Media – Media
Join our team in Strategy consulting to find endless opportunities and solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Comms & Media, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Media | Level: Across Levels | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 1-15 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
Comms & Media (C&M) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses in serving clients across specific Industries – Communications, Media & Entertainment.
• Communications – Focuses primarily on industries related with telecommunications and information & communication technology (ICT). This dynamic team serves most of the world’s leading wireline, wireless, cable and satellite communications and service providers.
• Media & Entertainment – Focuses on industries like broadcast, entertainment, print and publishing.
Globally, Accenture Comms & Media practice works to develop value growth strategies for its clients, who are top-notch organizations, and help improve their offers and go-to-market performance and maximize organizational effectiveness. We work on end-to-end projects delivering management and technology consultancy to help our clients achieve greater profitability, quality, and reliability.
From multi-year major systems integration transformation deals to shorter more agile engagements, we have a rapidly expanding portfolio of hyper-growth clients and an increasing footprint with next-gen technology and industry practices, with the following requirements:
• Deliver independently lead delivery tracks of M&E professional services engagements with partners and clients in OTT, broadcast, film, animation, and sports.
• Acquire new technology skills and serve as trusted advisors for internal and external customers including global M&E customer and IT leaders
• Lead delivery of small to medium-size teams to deliver management consulting projects for global clients.
• Lead innovation transformation programs and process enablement for our clients
• Take responsibility within Comms & Media industry group or across the Products group, help build the practice, track metrics, and so on.
• Develop assets and methodologies, point-of-view, research, or white papers for use by the team and larger community.
• Support global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice. Help in drafting proposals as an expert for domain areas.
• Lead proposals, business development efforts and coordinate with other colleagues to create consensus-driven deliverables.
• Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements, business process flows and functional requirements
• Experience to engage with stakeholders independently
• Execute a transformational change plan aligned with client’s business strategy and context for change. Engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from a Tier 1 and Tier 2 school and Engineering from Tier 1 school or rich relevant industry experience
• 1-15 years of experience in delivering end-to-end projects in Media & Entertainment Industry focused on video services and analytics, data monetization, advertising, content management, etc.
• In-depth understanding of the OTT, Video Services, along with knowledge of tool capabilities, features and functionalities
• In-depth understanding of the value chain behind Media content supply chain, from Content Planning to Project Distribution
• Deep expertise in Video Product engineering, exposure to Accenture video solutions is an added advantage, etc
• Prior experience in top consulting firms on M&E engagements preferred
• Good knowledge and experience of digital, analytical, automation use cases
• Experience in large data analysis, data driven consulting, BI and analytics, reporting, dashboarding, visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau
• Direct onsite experience (i.e., experience of facing client inside client offices in India or abroad). Please note we are looking for client facing soft skills
• Ability to develop and maintain great working relations with clients and other stakeholders
• Ability to understand and communicate with Business and IT, with respect to people, process, and technological impacts
• Managing analysis, solutioning, development and implementation solutions
• For Experienced candidates, experience of team Management – Coach and mentor team members in projects, on asset development, BDs and overall professional development
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
Skills in one or more Media Industry areas with Consulting focus
• Experience of OTT, Video services, film, animation, broadcast, music, games, digital and visual effects (VFX) industries.
• Understanding of the value chain behind Media content supply chain, from Content Planning to Project Distribution
• Understanding of Video Product engineering, exposure to video solutions is an added advantage, etc
• Should have understanding of lean concepts and hands-on experience in delivering technology-driven business transformation projects using agile practices such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.
• Experience in agile related tools like JIRA Confluence/Rally/MS Projects/VersionOne
• Certification profession in PSM/CSM/SAFe/ICP-ACC
Skills in one or more roles
• Experience in the role of Functional Business Analyst, Product Owners, Process Designers, Service Designers, Scrum Masters, Program Delivery Managers
• Business Analysis - Gather requirements from business and prepared requirement documents. Propose solutions to the client based on gap analysis for the existing platforms. Analyse large data to conduct analysis and present insights with visualisations
• Process Improvement - Understand issues with the current processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders
• Value Architect and Tracking - Create value driver trees to breakdown into value components of business objectives and value drivers
Other required skills
• Communication and Presentation - Plan and deliver well-structured oral and written communications
• Structured Problem Solving - Help identify and structure key client challenges into hypotheses and conduct analyses to address the challenges
• Stakeholder Management - Manage mid-level to senior client leadership and lead conversations
• Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
• Strong program management skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Change Management - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Instructional Design - 06
CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Instructional Design - 06