Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of SAP HANA as a service 2 Analyzes design and determines programming, and integration activities required for offering SAP HANA as a service based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of solution 3 Create and update documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into solution 4 Create cost effective and
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands on experience with HPE infrastructure SD-Flex, Proliant, 3PAR, Aruba switches, Brocade switches 2 Experience in Installing/upgrading SPP Service Pack for Proliant 3 Experience on SAP HANA database 4 Experience in Perl, Python, Ansible, Shell scripting 5 Experience in performance tuning 6 Exposure to QuIX system 7 Experience with cloud computing IaaS, PaaS, Maas
- Professional Attributes : Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.