Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Conduct Security Architecture Reviews and provide technical design / architecture advice to internal teams on how to securely develop build applications / supporting systems 2 Work closely with technical architects and evaluate business requests and proposed designs to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions to meet security and regulatory requirements in the design of new enhanced systems 3 Define security requirements / guidelines and assist in the strategy
- Technical Experience : 1Should have work experience of 4 years in executing Application Security Architecture reviews with excellent written verbal communication skills 2 Strong understanding of application security architecture concepts across technologies 3 Demonstrate a broad awareness of security engineering concepts and practices across all phases of the software development lifecycle 4 Experience providing security architecture advice for web-based network environment
- Professional Attributes : Expect to have good verbal and written communication and a good team player
- Educational Qualification : BE/B Tech
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.