Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
The India MU Inclusion & Diversity team is part of the overall Talent Strategy function, rolling up to India Corporate Functions HR and aligned to Accenture’s I&D philosophy and market leading practices. Working with this team provides you with an opportunity to work on cutting edge I&D programs and practices which have been competitively recognized in external forums globally and locally such as Avtar, Brandon Hall…
Job Description – What Makes This Role Great for You
As an I&D Associate, you’ll be part of a team that values ownership, curiosity, analysis & insights, bold ideas and innovative thinking. The team works every day to foster and advocate for a diverse, inclusive and supportive workplace. We believe that a variety of experience makes us stronger — as individuals, as communities and as an organization.
This function and role is at the helm of driving partnerships with Accenture in India’s business Entities and external I&D focused associations/forums/award bodies to not only up the ante on internal key initiatives but also position Accenture’s I&D thought leadership externally with the industry & clients and also in competitive forums. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only contribute to positioning Accenture’s I&D leadership, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across the intersectionality of Inclusion & Diversity. Our culture thrives on dedication, ownership and innovation — and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re naturally inspired by Inclusion & Diversity and are committed to raise the bar in creating a culture of Equality, applying the skillset outlined below, this role is for you.
Job Synopsis – What kind of work can you look forward to
An I&D Associate will work across the intersectionality of diversity segment programs. Key responsibilities will include both independent work and support on:
• Program manage end-to-end award application submissions process including, sourcing data & stories from internal stakeholders, structuring & drafting submissions, reviews, updates, and executing final submissions.
• Maintain a data base of award partners/submissions and previous years relationship and outcomes.
• Coordinate with external organizations and internal stakeholders for award calendars, announcements, ceremonies and managing internal speaker attendance & employee nominations.
• You will deliver secondary research – sourcing from Accenture’s global research papers and external industry practices – as inputs for Accenture’s external positioning
• Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques, leveraging both hard an anecdotal data from India and Global sources
• Apply relevant domain knowledge and provide original analysis and insights.
• Maintain expert knowledge of the specialty area by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons
• Maintain a repository of global trends and data for relevant plug ins to all compilations and submissions.
• Report the findings in the form of a structured report or a pre-defined framework, applying Storytelling principles.
• Apply a project management approach to all deliverables and programs
• Interact with the stakeholders and the project manager on a regular basis to update on the progress and raise flags whenever required
• Build & maintain a repository of materials, artefacts, submissions, research, templates, work products, partnership contacts etc.
• Monthly tracking and central updates of all activities
• Co-creation of I&D Learning collateral, material gathering
• Liaising with Central Learning teams on learning programs – tracking and deployment
What You’ll Need
• Bachelors/Post-graduates in any specialization from Tier I & II B-schools with 4-7 years of relevant experience
• Excellent communication Skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong MS Office skills, particularly PPT, Excel and Word
Who You Are
• Problem solver - You love solving unstructured problems and are excited about using secondary research techniques to draw insights and answer key business problems.
• A team player - You get along well with your colleagues and are always ready to help get things done. You enjoy working on projects with multiple people and share knowledge.
• Passionate about learning - You thrive on complex assignments and are always eager to stay abreast of latest developments & trends and learn the latest tools, technologies and techniques.
• A good storyteller – You are able to structure insights, data and analyses into business cases and apply storytelling principles to the essays, slideware, submissions and all external collateral.
What we offer: Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
• Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
• Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Accenture:
Accenture’s policy is and Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Accenture’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at ….
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.