Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Logistical Details • Experience: 10+ years of Industry Experience
• Location: India
• Full time
• Start: xxx
Role Description Looking for a “driving style” Manager with exceptional skills in communication to produce quality deliverables for the client. As the Consultant in Smart connected products, you will work closely with the Manager/Sr. Manager to define and develop various Assets and Offerings in NPD, R&D, Portfolio and Smart Connected product area.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop relevent assets, offering in smart connected product, NPD and portfolio management area and develop and execute GTM for the same.
• Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and help executives to deliver these to market.
• Develop complex analytical solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways. Co-develop use cases & solutions with business consultants/analysts.
• Create consensus for your functional area vision both internally and with key partner teams.
• Evangelize your product area amongst customers, analysts, and internal stakeholders in both individual and large group settings.
• Create "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents related to the relevant assets and offering
Additional responsibilities (as needed)
• Support proposals and build eminence in Smart Connected Products solutions
• Contribute to growth and development of Accenture’s SCP offering and support recruitment, training, coaching
• Support management in RFP, Estimation and work breakdown
• Versed with data-streaming, data abstraction and big-data
• Thorough understanding of network protocols and IIoT/ Smart connected Products Industry Standards for data acquisition
• Familiar with at least one IOT platform end-to-end (AWS IOT/Thingworx, Azure IOT)
• Familiar with at least one of the portfolio management tool (Planisware/Changepoint/Planview/SAP PPM etc.)
• Aware of best practices in design patterns
• Strong project management skills with focus on Agile methodology
• Capable of managing multiple scrum teams and enforcing agile practices in project execution
• In touch with industry 4.0 trends, with emerging Smart Connected Products design and development technologies, with industry automation tools and where the market and technology are pointing
• Able to multi-task multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and excellent organizational and time management skills
• Team player with a ‘can-do’ positive attitude
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation skills (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Good understanding of emerging technologies: IOT/AI/ ML/ Edge Computing/ Blockchain/AR/VR
Key Skills • Exceptionally organized
• Detail oriented
• Good judgement in how to engage with senior stakeholders regarding approvals/ follow ups
• Strong communication skills
• Proactive and able to work independently
• Sensitivity and skill at working with different cultures and styles
• A highly motivated self-starter
• Engineering background with MBA preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Amazon Connect - 05
Posted 2 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 07
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 05
Posted 3 days ago