Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The Customer Sales & Service
Join our team of Customer Sales & Service consultants who work on E-commerce customer sales strategy and service practices to accelerate business change.
Practice: Customer Sales & Service E-Commerce I Areas of Work: E-commerce Sales Strategy | Level: Analyst / Consultant | Location: Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon | Years of Exp: 3 –5 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth Customer Sales and Strategy techniques? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Customer Sales & Service.
The Customer Sales & Service consulting team is aligned to the Capability Network division of Accenture and works with clients across its marketing, sales and services department. As part the team, you will provide transformation services across key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing and sales strategies and thereby optimizing their cost to serve, thus improving revenue per customer.
You will work closely with our clients as Consulting Professionals who design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. As part of these, you will drive the following:
• Business processes and e-commerce platform knowledge: In-depth knowledge of e-commerce constraints.
• Industry best practices: Expertise on how SFCC/ SAP commerce cloud (SAP Hybris Commerce)/ Adobe Magento platform features work.
• Bridge the gap between business problems and technical solutions: Ability to think through problems and make actionable recommendations
• Understanding of business language: Translate them into user stories / requirements which can be understood by the technology team
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
• Apply hands-on experience in implementing e-commerce platforms: In the areas of solution or functional architecture, prescriptive business requirements assessment and solutioning,
• Deep-dive with experience on performing business user configurations: Need to have at least two of the below listed eCommerce platforms- Salesforce Commerce cloud , Adobe Magento, SAP commerce cloud (SAP Hybris Commerce)
• Good to have Certifications: SAP Commerce Cloud Business User /SAP Hybris Business Analyst, Adobe Magento solution specialist
• Use creativity and innovation: Able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns.
• Excel with hands-on experience: In at least two of the below listed E-Commerce platforms: Salesforce Commerce cloud , Adobe Magento, SAP commerce cloud (SAP Hybris Commerce).
• Create valid business case and strategic transformation roadmap: Use market trends towards E-commerce.
Read about us.
• MBA from a tier 1 institute
• A minimum 3 –5 years digital commerce functional consulting / business analyst experience
• Experience across the following platforms:
SFCC/ SAP commerce cloud (SAP Hybris Commerce) / Magento Functional Consulting experience in digital commerce implementation (3+ years of total implementations experience) with deep functional, industry and client facing experience, experience in Digital Transformation areas using Agile Methodology
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Capital Markets - 07
CN - Strategy - MC - CMT - Comms - 06
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CMT - Comms - 06
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.