Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The Customer, Sales & Service Practice | Genesys- Executive
Join our team of Customer Sales & Service consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Customer Sales & Service I Areas of Work: Genesys - Contact Centre Engagement & Solution Recommendations | Level: Manager / Senior Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 7+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Customer Sales & Service Consulting practice is aligned to the Capability Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will work on transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of these, you will
• Understand market and customer challenges: Create business case and strategic transformation roadmap based on market trends
• Help sell and deliver Genesys contact center solutions to clients: Product overview, Partner readiness support, pricing, documentation, first call presentations
• Drive Partner support activities: A strong focus on nurturing deeper, more strategic relationships with key parties
• Develop requirements based on leadership input: Performance/Status reporting, Problem Solving and Conflict Management
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
• Experience working with Customer Service Operations: Experience in Contact Center channels, leading Customer Service operations assessment/benchmarking, identifying gaps and deriving business case for driving improvements
• Experience implementing multichannel self-service/IVR and Omni-Channel Orchestration Routing: Experience in Genesys Engage/Pure Connect/Pure Cloud/Engage Cloud suite.
• In-depth knowledge and know-how of Customer Service Operations: Cross-industry experience, functional and hands on experience on Voice and Non-Voice (SMS, Email, Chat etc.) applications solutioning using Genesys Composer, Genesys Designer (Preferably in SIP framework)
• Proactively identifying customer needs through a technical benefits assessment: Carefully building the business value of the solution, in order to assist with overcoming potential objections to proposed technical solutions.
• Knowledge of on-premises, on-cloud, hybrid cloud and cloud economics: This includes pricing strategy of different Genesys on-premise and cloud solutions and providing detailed TCO
• Experience in Genesys Cloud administration & application experience: Use Genesys Designer, Genesys Framework Component (including but not limited to GVP, eServices, GRE, SIP, URS, Info Mart, GMS, OCS, GPlus Integrations etc.) or similar solutions.
Read about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from a tier 1 institute
• A minimum 7 years of experience working with Customer Service operations and Contact Center channels, leading Customer Service operations assessment/benchmarking and In depth knowledge and know-how of Customer Service Operations, Cross-industry experience is preferred.
• Functional and hands on experience on Voice and Non-Voice (SMS, Email, Chat etc.) applications solutioning using Genesys Composer, Genesys Designer (Preferably in SIP framework)
• Experience in leveraging Genesys product solution to automate customer service processes like Task Routing, Interaction Routing, CTI, Reporting etc.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Amazon Connect - 05
Posted 2 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 07
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 05
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.