Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Data Analytics & Visualization Consultant - Chemicals
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Industry Programs, Chemicals, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Data Analytics & Visualization | Level: Analyst | Location: XXXX| Years of Exp: 3-8 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Chemicals Consulting practice, you will work with our practitioners who bring in the right blend of strategic experience, deep chemical industry expertise and innovation-first thinking, to help drive sustainable growth, for our Chemical clients.
Together, let’s redefine the way the chemical industry works. In this practice, you will work with leading clients across the globe, covering their end-to-end value chain while driving the following initiatives:
• Engage effectively with the clients from the Chemical industry and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
• Drive their digital transformation, operational excellence, and other initiatives by leveraging analytics and upcoming AI technologies.
• Bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and digital experience to our clients in the Chemicals industry to help them raise their performance achieving new heights.
• Collaborate with senior management as part of the go-to market team while assisting in sales and project delivery.
• Deliver digital technologies in chemicals production units capex project management, business process optimization, operational excellence, maintenance, reliability and industrial automation
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Proven ability to shape and lead business transformation with the right mix of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services
• Knowledge of advance analytics and use of Machine learning in efficiency improvement
• Expertise on business requirements, designing customized solutions and configuring accordingly in the system
• Competence with identifying opportunities for value creation, based on a deep understanding of technologies such as cloud, blockchain, design thinking, analytics and big data
• Work competently within one geography, or with close supervision, across geographies
• Strong writing skills to build viewpoints on current industry trends
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
• Recent Blogs
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• A Bachelor of Engineering or Master's degree, preferably with specialization in Chemical, and/or MBA from a Tier-1 B-school
• 3-8 years of consulting experience in Chemicals industry or 3-5 years of industry experience
• 1-3 years of experience in the application of digital technologies, analytics and consulting
• Good understanding of the chemical resources industry and value chain, right from commercial parts to the supply chain
• Exposure to enterprise solutions like SAP, Oracle, optimization tools and inventory management solutions
• Knowledge of R/ Python, PowerBI or Tableau
• Experience in building data architecture and data governance
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Travel - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - Automotive - Japan Bilingual - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - CG&S - Ecommerce Ops - 09
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.