Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Ready for the next step on your career journey?
Industry X—the evolution of the fourth Industrial Revolution—is creating exciting opportunities for you to make your mark, leading industrial transformation. Join our team and enable our clients to embrace cyber-physical production, accelerate innovation and drive growth. Visit us at: https://www.accenture.com/in-en/services/industryx0-index
Careel Level: Manager - Digital Manufacturing
Industry: Consumer Goods and Service Industry
Key Responsibilities: Digital Manufacturing Programs Delivery, Sales & Business development, Practice and People development.
• 10+ years of industry / consulting experience with 5+ years of proven experience in leading large-scale digital manufacturing strategy & implementation projects in Consumer goods & services companies
• Strong functional knowledge of consumer manufacturing value chain with ability to identify and quantify business cases impacting the P&L and/or balance sheet for manufacturing plus supply chain use cases
• Hands on experience in Industry 4.0 technologies: Internet of Things, AR/VR, Edge Analytics, Blockchain, Manufacturing Control Tower, AGVs, 3D Printing, Computer vision, APS, Robotics, etc.
• Good understanding of IT-OT architecture including overall ISA 95, data lakes, plant automation, plant network, security protocols and industry standards
• Delivered technology guidance, provided support on POC’s (Proof-of-Concepts), performed enterprise portfolio assessments, industry best practices review and technology leadership workshops.
• End to End experience of implementing smart manufacturing solution on IOT Platforms like (Microsoft Azure, AWS, SAP Leonardo, PTC etc.) is a must
• Experience with Advance analytics is considered as a plus
• Experienced in managing large teams, multi-stakeholder environments and complex digital projects engagements with a preferred global exposure
• The individual must be self-starter, high-performance achiever, someone who has led teams and has demonstrated experience of delivering cross-functional projects
• Entrepreneurial mindset, be comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and passionate in functioning amongst highly diverse consulting firm
• An MBA from a Tier 1 B School and certifications of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, APICS CSCP, IOT Platform, Advance analytics, Agile certification will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with demonstrated commitment to quality client service
• This individual must be comfortable working and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
• Strong communication skills to be able to work with clients at all levels of the organization – from the shop floor to the board room
• Comfort with travel
About CN - Capability Network
Part of Strategy & Consulting, the Capability Network is a global distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Over 3,500 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world. Our Capability Network teams complement Accenture’s in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information, visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 512,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Change Management - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Instructional Design - 06
CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Instructional Design - 06
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.