Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
SAP Cloud for Customer CRM Consultant - Utilities
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Utilities, Industry, Capability Network I Areas of Work: SAP CRM/Cloud for Customer (C4C)| Level: Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 5-7 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Utilities Strategy and Consulting practice you will be helping electric, gas and water utilities pivoting to the new age model of digital transformation and managed services. With our ecosystem of partners, our industry specialists collaborate with our clients to deliver sustainable and stable energy experiences.
Together, let’s transform companies to continuously adapt and improve outcomes through innovation. Help drive positive change for businesses, society, and the planet, with the following initiatives:
• Help leading Utilities clients to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex customer relationship management (CRM) programs and integrate customer solutions to meet changing business challenges and regulations.
• Utilize Utilities retail and customer service process understanding and experience in customer solutions to design, implement and deliver enhanced capabilities for clients.
• Lead and support large CRM implementation programs in functional capacity, leveraging Utilities domain knowledge and CRM product experience.
• Work with subject matter experts to define business requirements, design future process and functional solution and drive client workshops.
• Inspire a team of supporting consultants and analysts on the project.
• Engage in producing high-impact reports, points of view, developing market relevant assets and accelerators.
• Work with leading Utilities clients to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex CRM programs and integrate customer solutions to meet changing business challenges and regulations.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Utilities retail and customer services process and domain expertise
• Expertise in one or more CRM platforms such as SAP C4C, Salesforce or Oracle CX in areas like services, sales and marketing
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• A blend of Utilities industry, consulting and technology skills
• Ability to lead the team from thought leadership, solutioning and demand management perspective
• Strong program management skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• Engineering degree from one of the Tier-1 institutes
• MBA is preferred
• 5-7 years of consulting experience for Utilities clients in any of the CRM platforms such as SAP C4C, Salesforce or Oracle CX
• Strong understanding of Utilities retail and customer services processes such as move-in/out, billing and payments, meter-to-cash, asset management, field services, new connections, de regulated market industry processes, smart metering, billing and invoicing and tariff changes and so on
• Experience in identifying and defining business requirements, functional & process design, leading testing, change management or training efforts
• Should have working knowledge of integrating CRM platforms with Utilities systems such as IVR/CTI, CIS, MDM and Outage Management
• Experience in evaluating the effectiveness of client’s existing solutions, platforms, and tools against selected business and technology KPIs and strategic goals
• Domain experience in either Electricity, Gas or Water utilities in regulated or de-regulated markets globally
• CRM certification such as Salesforce, SAP CRM or Oracle CX is good to have
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Industrial - 07
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - MT - Salesforce Marketing Cloud - 06
Posted 4 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - SC&O - SCM Planning - 09
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.