Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Experience: Specific experience will include:
• Work experience: 2-4 years of post-graduation/graduation, experience for an analyst – 5 to 8 years for Consultant
• Experience in management consulting with proven record of working in one or more areas such as defining product strategy and roadmaps, process reengineering and transformation, digital marketing, complex program management, digital transformation
• Experience in IT consulting (project management or PMO for development/system integration)
• Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions consulting solutions
• Experience of working directly with client teams on a day to day basis is a must have
• Awareness of latest technologies and trends in Software and Platforms industry
• Conversant with one or more technologies such as Cloud, Security, Trust and Safety, Blockchain, Agile & DevOps, Data & Analytics from a business usage perspective
• Experience of leading teams & projects, and interacting with clients
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: • Convincingly presenting solutions on platform strategy/experience/adoption/enablement
• Gather, analyze, and interpret quantitative and qualitative data, draw conclusions, and develop strategic recommendations for products / solutions
• Work closely with business owners to analyze core business processes or Journeys. Conduct as-is/to-be assessment where required to create transformation journey
• Solution with Product owner mindset (Able to create strategy, roadmap to increase adoption, usage, customer experience)
• Work with cross-functional teams, manage stakeholders and support senior executive in decision-making processes
• Gathering business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews, workshops and through review of existing documentation
• Develop a proposal by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise
• Full-time graduation is must
• Agile Certification in CSM, CSPO, SAFe (Good to have)
Key Competencies and Skills: • JLPT N2/N1 in language proficiency is must. JLPT N3 (2nd priority)
• Understanding of Japanese culture, market, industry trends etc.
• High analytical and problem-solving ability, logical thinking, proficient communication skills, ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
• Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
• Contribute in business development activities such as opportunity identification, pitch document preparation and client presentation
• Client interfacing skills, project, and team management capability
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
Additional Information: Travel - Ability to accommodate ongoing 0-100% domestic and/or international travel.
Please note that this is a vital aspect of the job
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Sustainable Plant - 11
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Sustainable Plant - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Sustainable Plant - 07
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.