Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Work Location: Mumbai|Delhi|Bangalore | Years of experience: 7+ yrs| Entity: India Business |
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, every business is a digital business. Digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities how they manufacture and deliver products and services, and how they run their organizations. This is our unique differentiator. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
Job Title: Manager- SC&0
Position Level: Senior Manager
• Should have rich experience in Consulting industry.
• Working experience in developing the future digital strategy roadmap from Digital Supply Chain.
• Should have extensive experience in Construction Program management & Supply Chain.
• Responsible for Operations transformation & Revenue Enhancement for clients in EPC sector.
• Should have extensive experience in driving indirect cost optimization & ZBB deployment for different industries.
• Analytics led end-to-end cost transformation for large EPC clients.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation and persuasion skills.
• Establish a robust product strategy using inputs from internal stakeholders such as business leads, delivery leads and leadership teams, as well as keeping in mind market trends.
• Requires ability to solve problems with cost-effective, efficient solutions.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Build an ROI-driven product roadmap that captures full lifecycle of the product – from concept through maturity and eventually to disinvest stage
• The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, client relationships & an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements.
• Master’s degree in management or M.Tech from Premier Institutes preferred
• B.Tech from Tier 1 Engineering Institute
Years of experience
• Minimum 10+ years in a Top tier Consulting firm
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation and persuasion skills
What’s in-store for you?
? Learn and grow continuously: Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business with Accenture’s unmatched 24/7 expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
? Innovate: Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
? Thrive and advance: Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
? Truly human: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.