Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture Applied Intelligence practice help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways.? Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition
As part of our Analytics practice, you will join a worldwide network of over 20,000 smart and driven Senior Manager colleagues experienced in leading AI/ML/Statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
Senior Manager in Data Engineer
A in ‘Applied intelligence (Data Engineer) –understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making, relationship of tasks to the overall project, and executes projects in the context of a business performance improvement initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Client Engagement for Key Client(s)
1. Build effective client relationships and achieve CSAT targets for the clients.
2. Assess the clients’ needs, identify customer requirements, and develop cohesive projects that improve the operations of a business through more efficient procedures and systems. Help the sales team hook a potential client or get them interested in the product
3. Develop a strategic and operational understanding of the client's business, domain of operations and requirements in totality by thorough analysis of business data.
4. Guide project teams to ensure that the client requirements are addressed, and the solutions enable client success.
5. Work with delivery management to the resolution of high severity client issues and work with project teams in problem-solving.
6. Skilled in articulating client problems, propose available resolution options, present a dependable action plans to clients and execute action plans successfully.
7. Understand the risks associated with changes in market and technology and partner with the project teams and client to mitigate the same
1. Build a high performance team, set performance expectations, evaluate performance and guide the team to exceed expectations
2. Coach, develop and motivate the team to meet and exceed performance expectations
3. Build a high-performance culture
4. Identify and develop potential managers, architects and leads
5. Build competencies in line with technology trends
6. Training and mentoring other members in the team
1. Designing of scalable solutions to store and retrieve high volume of data on cloud
2. Architecting technical solutions related to data pipelines implementation and migration project
3. Work on migrating on-prem data warehouses to cloud platform
4. Assist in development of reusable code and accelerators development
5. Keep updated with latest technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.