Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Commercial Management (CM) – comprising Client Financial Management (CFM), Finance Transition Services (FTS), Commercial Directors and Commercial Operations - is a strategic lynchpin for Accenture. It impacts every contract; it is the biggest part of Finance and is a key building block of the firm’s financials.
This is a global role, part of the Commercial Management (CM) Global Operation and Capability team. It interacts with several global teams, including Learning, Communications, Operations and Change Management.
We are looking for an agile, highly motivated and experienced problem solver, passionate about joining our fast-paced team. The successful candidate will use their skills to collaborate across the functions within Commercial Management and collaborate closely with our partner teams to get things done.
• Provide support to the CM Global Operations Senior Manager, managing daily tasks and constantly rebalancing priorities.
• Support the liaison between the Global Operations Team, the support functions and the sponsors and leads.
• Partner with the Communications and Learning teams to ensure best practices are applied. E.g., identify communications and learning requirements, build and implement communication plans, coordinate webcasts, maintain our portal, metrics and dashboards.
• Collaborate with Leadership on key messaging (learning, webcasts, newsletters, articles)
• Lead all aspects of the maintenance of existing CM assets and retire solutions which are no longer relevant
• Support and drive closer integration across individual functions as part of our end-to-end governance across Commercial Management
• Build upon the metrics and processes that will help us measure progress and accountability.
• Identify, assess, and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
• Maintain attention to detail and quality, while working with a sense of urgency.
Skills & Experience
• Agility and flexibility to enable to pivot across tasks when priorities change
• Strong experience in program and stakeholder management
• Ability to establish an overall plan of action and ensure follow through and frequent communication with stakeholders.
• Experience with working in cross-cultural teams
• Influencing & negotiation skills with an ability to drive alignment across executives and peers at all levels
• Demonstrated expertise in using metrics as well as having an analytical approach to inform, influence, and communicate
• Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
• Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Effective communication and coordination abilities
• While it’s not essential, knowledge of CFM processes and tools, along with an interest or experience in other areas of Commercial Management is an advantage.
• As it is a global role, the successful candidate will be expected to be flexible in work hours schedule and to accommodate (as needed) calls with other geographies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.