Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
The S&PP Developer will support Sales & Pricing Performance corporate function/Pursuit Services team and specifically the myPursuitServices tool, a one-stop shop for deal teams to request Pursuit Services support and for Pursuit Services to staff and manage requests.
Key responsibilities include:
• SharePoint and Power Platform development (Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate)
• Knowledge of "JSON" and "CAML query" language
• Create technical designs as needed
• Build high quality code based on requirements/functional designs/stories
• Create estimates of build/test time to meet requirements
• Execute testing
• Build test automation where possible
• Create supporting documentation as needed
• Provide production support, troubleshooting and fixing issues
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• SharePoint and Power Platform skills (Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate)
• Understanding of application development lifecycle
• Understanding of agile, rapid application development, and waterfall methods
• Creatively and analytically solve problems
• Collaborate across a global team
• Highly organized
• Learn new technologies
• Drive/own technology solutions
• Enjoys being challenged
• Strong communication (written and oral)
• Undergraduate degree completed or in progress
• English language fluency (oral and written)
Skills & Work Experience
A minimum of 1 year of experience in project-based work (organizing multiple moving pieces to meet deadlines)
Good to have:
• Understanding of Accenture operating model, sales framework, Manage mySales application
• Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
• Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs (e.g., when interaction/conference calls with team members in other time zones is required, at mid-month and month-end peak activity periods, when a critical issue requires immediate resolution, or when covering for a colleague in another area)
• Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.