Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Recruitment Senior Analyst is accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on the Recruiting Plan. The Recruiter – Senior Analyst administers the recruiting process for a small recruiting demand plan OR provides assistance in administering the recruiting process for a medium to large recruiting demand plan.
• Understand recruiting demands and specific skill profiles
• Source profile from various recruitment channel
• Screen applications and help select candidates
• Conduct interviews
• Organize and facilitate assessing days
• Participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities
• Ensure all paperwork is received and completed according to policy
• Responsible for post-offer management
• Act as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
• Coordinate referral process of applicants
• Utilize recruiting database and tools
• Review recruit files for completeness
• Conduct and distribute reports on a regular basis and special reports on request identify issues and recommend actions
• Provide external marketplace information to Recruiting Leadership Cooperation and Communication: • Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholder group
• Deliver key marketing messages to recruiting team to ensure selling messages are integrated into the recruiting process
• Cooperate with and provide status to Recruiting Leadership other Recruiters HR and Channel Management Sourcing regarding candidates
Education: Postgraduate degree preferred
Work Experience: 1-4 years of relevant work experience
Knowledge or Skills Requirements:
• Good understanding of the company’s business objectives and organizational structure
• Good understanding of recruiting processes and procedures
• Good understanding of requested Recruiting profiles
• Solid interview skills
• Basic understanding of recruiting or sourcing processes and organization and tools
• Good understanding of pipeline management and yield analysis
• Understanding of selling messages for each organization
• Good understanding of the external marketplace or trends
• Basic understanding of recruiting resource and marketing plan
• Data analysis experience
• Analytical skills
• Good team player
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.