Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Ready for the next step on your career journey?
Industry X—the evolution of the fourth Industrial Revolution—is creating exciting opportunities for you to make your mark, leading industrial transformation. Join our team and enable our clients to embrace cyber-physical production, accelerate innovation and drive growth. Visit us at: https://www.accenture.com/in-en/services/industryx0-index
Careel Level: Manager - Digital Manufacturing
Industry: Consumer Goods and Service Industry
Key Responsibilities: Digital Manufacturing Programs Delivery, Sales & Business development, Practice and People development.
• 10+ years of industry / consulting experience with 5+ years of proven experience in leading large-scale digital manufacturing strategy & implementation projects in Consumer goods & services companies
• Strong functional knowledge of consumer manufacturing value chain with ability to identify and quantify business cases impacting the P&L and/or balance sheet for manufacturing plus supply chain use cases
• Hands on experience in Industry 4.0 technologies: Internet of Things, AR/VR, Edge Analytics, Blockchain, Manufacturing Control Tower, AGVs, 3D Printing, Computer vision, APS, Robotics, etc.
• Good understanding of IT-OT architecture including overall ISA 95, data lakes, plant automation, plant network, security protocols and industry standards
• Delivered technology guidance, provided support on POC’s (Proof-of-Concepts), performed enterprise portfolio assessments, industry best practices review and technology leadership workshops.
• End to End experience of implementing smart manufacturing solution on IOT Platforms like (Microsoft Azure, AWS, SAP Leonardo, PTC etc.) is a must
• Experience with Advance analytics is considered as a plus
• Experienced in managing large teams, multi-stakeholder environments and complex digital projects engagements with a preferred global exposure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Cisco - 07
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - Automotive - Japan Bilingual - 09
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - Public Services - Japan Bilingual - 09
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.