Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
As a part of Customer Data management capability, this position will provide a platform to work in strategic and tactical initiatives across various industries. Accenture’s Customer Data Management capability provides its services to clients across the globe and helps them with their enterprise wide business challenges in the area of big data, data governance and quality, business processes , insight and visualization. Specific responsibilities for this role include architecting requirements across existing and identified capabilities to ensure appropriate leveraging of existing resources as well as the development of new capabilities that can be immediately used, thereby decreasing cycle times, improving data capabilities and optimizing operating expenses. This position also plays a key liaison role with business capability groups for taking and providing direction and requirements clarity and testing new and enhanced capabilities, prior to release into production.
YOUR ROLE: Analytics Capability – Customer Analytics – CDM – Manager
Minimum undergraduate technical degree (B.E. / BTech/ equivalent) or post-graduation degree in Computer Applications/IT.
This position requires a strong thought leader who can drive business decisions and issue resolution through collaboration. Proven ability to deliver results is a must. Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners that are internal and external to Accenture and Accenture’s Clients. Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels. Experienced in managing and/or delivering capabilities in an agile environment. The candidate should have some people management experience.
• Experience in defining new architectures, design all layers of the big data solution, create architectural blueprints that can be used for implementation and have the ability to drive project from the architecture standpoint
• Demonstrable use of Cloud technologies using AWS services and having architected solution for private, public Cloud environment, including Linux/Windows based cloud deployment
• Must have done atleast 1 end to end big data implementation on AWS / Azure / GCP with streaming data ingestion and processing.
• Hands on experience in AWS EC2, ECS, S3, Redshift, Lambda, Glue, Cloudwatch, DynamoDB
• Hands on experience in kafka, spark core and streaming, no sql database (HBase, Cassandra).
• Hands on experience in at least 1 relational database like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.
• Experience in working with DevOps tool chains and processes (Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Eclipse, Maven/gradle) covering production environment engineering, configuration management, release engineering
• AWS certification will be a plus.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.