Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
CAPABILITY NETWORK CAREERS
Job Title: S&P
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network
Part of Strategy & Consulting, the Capability Network is a global distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Over 3,500 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world. Our Capability Network teams complement Accenture’s in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information, visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Specific experience will include:
• Minimum 2 years of product management experience
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working with Agile Methodology as a team member, scrum master, or product owner
• Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset.
• Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
• Collaborates with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch
• Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
• Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
• Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
• Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
• Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
• Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
• Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
About Software & Platform (S&P):
OUR Goal: Our goal is to help Software & Platforms clients fast-track, scale, and deliver fantastic digital experiences and business performance
What We Do: We help platform clients advance along four key paths: transforming to a platform, propelling growth for established platforms, scaling into new markets, and developing new platforms in partnership together
Why We Do It: The platform revolution is here and here to stay. With 7 out of the 10 most valuable companies on the planet, platforms are in a scramble to manage and maintain their hyper growth trajectory.
How We Do It: The Software & Platforms industry team brings together the best of Accenture operations, strategy, technology digital and consulting in concert with our platform-specific services and tools.
What Can You Expect:
• Work directly with senior leadership on challenging problem statements faced by S&P clients across their value chain
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - SC&O - BPM - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Treasury - 11
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - F&PA - 09
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.