Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, interactive, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 500K+ people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Our purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
The Human Resources People Advisor AM/ Specialist is the single point of contact in HR for our people and our market leaders. They help our people thrive through building deep personalized relationships and proactively support them through their life, career and project experiences. They succeed in this role by knowing our people and business well. They lead a team of People Advisors to ensure seamless delivery of HR services to our people.
• Connect with my Business Practice Lead to understand our business/practice strategy and current performance and use that knowledge as to coach our people
• Provide personalized employee support during the entire process of connecting people to projects, coaching people on “best fit” roles, balancing career goals and business priorities
• Have honest and transparent conversations with people to help them grow, with compassion and empathy, keeping both personal and key practice priorities at the forefront
• Work with HR colleagues to understand talent priorities and talent programs to make employees aware of specific opportunities
• Work closely with Talent Supply Chain to understand how the demand for talent is evolving
• Proactively provide individual employee coaching and guidance on skill development, based on a strong understanding of a person’s interests and aspirations and knowledge of Accenture’s business
• Proactively work with employees to ensure business critical employee information is up to date and accurate (Skills, staffing, Performance, etc.)
• Coordinate the performance achievement and promotion processes ensuring adherence to timelines and accurate and fair reward decisions including managing performance improvement process
• Drive and execute on key initiatives across all talent processes (e.g. learning, skilling, employee relations, employee experience) across their entity
• Create and manage the right processes and systems to ensure the effectiveness of all talent processes
• Proactively monitor personnel issues or situations as well as grievances
• Develop and distribute reports related to talent related aspects on a regular basis and upon request
• Manage a team of People Advisors to ensure effective and efficient HR service delivery to all stakeholders
• Education: Postgraduate Human Resources Degree or related experience
• Work Experience: at least 5/6 Years of relevant work experience
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Hands-on employee talent lifecycle management experience preferred
• Business and Industry knowledge and acumen
• Stakeholder management
• Effective communication skills
• Coaching and Advising
• Facilitation skills
• Change management
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.