Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 To Work as SAP Ariba Consultant and able to handle small team 2 Conduct Client workshops on the SAP Ariba Module 3 Requirement gathering preparation of BBP 4 Configuration, Prepare Testing Scenarios and Test Scripts, Prepare Functional Specifications for custom developed functionalities 5 Prepare cutover strategies and issue resolution post Go Live 6 Should able to analyze and resolve SAP Ariba issues
- Technical Experience : Must Have: 1 Must have 3-5 year of experience in SAP Ariba modules 2 Must have done 2 to 3 E2E implementation Project in SAP Ariba module in a client facing role 3 SAP Contract Management, Sourcing, SLP, Spend Viz Experience 4 SAP Ariba P2P, P2O, Guided Buying, Catalog Experience 5 Ariba Commence Automation, Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration Experience 6 SAP Ariba Integration knowledge including SAP Ariba CIG 7 Sound Procurement domain knowledge and experience Good to Have: 1 SAP MM, SAP
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Written and Verbal communications b: Strong analytical Skill c: Strong at team management stakeholder management d: Should know basic reporting and SLA understanding
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelors Degree in engineering or Science
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.