Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Engage in discussions with client stakeholders and project teams to analyse business/ technology challenges and translate into cloud powered solutions b Perform cloud readiness/ maturity assessments, define overall strategy, solution blueprints, roadmaps, and business cases c Identify operating model, people and process impacts of transformation and define solutions d Partner with clients to discover/ define new products/ platforms and related operating models
- Technical Experience : a At least 5 end-to-end technology implementation/ transformation program experience b Strong understanding of technology and cloud platforms AWS, GCP, Azure and their ability to transform business c Excellent client facing and interpersonal skills d Understanding of strategy frameworks and methodologies e Strong analysis and synthesis skills f Excellent written, listening, communication and presentation skills g Eagerness to learn and develop self on an ongoing basis
- Professional Attributes : Ability to harvest solution and promote reusability across implementations Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written Ability to respond to technical queries requests from team members and customers Ability to work in collaborative environments that use agile methodologies
- Educational Qualification : a Educational qualifications- MBA, BE b No of years of experience- 2 to 10
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.