Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
The Offering Dev Principal is a SME expert who works with members of the global practice to develop and deploy differentiated sales and delivery assets. The expectation would be to supports integrated asset development, across growth platforms, and operating groups to ensure the practice can confidently sell and deliver relevant solutions to the client.
• Work with Industry/Offering Leads to set strategy, priorities and goals for content areas in alignment with business objectives (New IT – AI, ML, Blockchain, Big Data, Cloud, RPA, AR/VR)
• Plan, develop, manage, maintain and disseminate offerings and assets
• Provide guidance and consultation to project teams on best offerings/assets to shape and deliver client solutions
• Monitor innovations, thought leadership and new content on a global basis
• Manage and execute a plan to create, capture and package knowledge capital, strategic assets and learning enablers
• Ability to leverage the various research capabilities internal and external to Accenture. Proven analytical and quantitative abilities.
• Connect with other strategy function/industry teams, growth platforms, operating groups and GU’s to develop integrated solutions
• Identify and manage relationships with internal and external experts relevant to assigned content area(s)
• Foster collaboration and knowledge sharing in the broad offering community through virtual platforms
• Oversee the creation and contribute to the visual design of GTM materials (Excellent PPT skills mandatory)
• Serve as a content expert to help develop content for learning and capability development programs
• Support select proposal work and other ad hoc help requests, as appropriate
• Support strategy, priorities and goals for assigned content area(s)/key offering(s) in alignment with business objectives
• Collaborate with Accenture Research and Growth & Strategy to collect, analyze and build market intelligence on key content areas and integrate into assets and offerings
• Connect with other strategy/function/industry teams, growth platforms, operating groups and GU’s to develop integrated solutions
• Identify and manage senior level relationships with internal and external experts and stakeholders relevant to the practice
• Monitor innovations, thought leadership and new content on a global basis; Manage and execute a plan to create, IP, strategic assets and learning enablers
• Develop and/or manage the creation and commercialization of knowledge capital and tools, including methodologies, point of views, white papers, case studies, articles for publication, materials for education/learning initiatives and sales collateral
• Support efforts to maximize, plan and coordinate MD&I initiatives, including innovation and assets needed to ensure the Function/offering achieves the desired result of differentiation against our competitors and closing any content gaps (coordinated with Research, Labs, Innovation Centers & Ventures, and Accenture Businesses)
• Act as subject matter expert (SME) to link client opportunity to related offerings and/or assets and identify and connect other SMEs to client opportunities
• Coordinate setup and launch of Communities of Practice and provide advice for ongoing Community of Practice activities to enable collaboration and encourage innovation and maintain a pool of global experts
• Work with Analyst Relations team to respond to analyst request for information and participate in industry studies
• Identify and coordinate with key engagements, including ‘lighthouse’ projects, to harvest assets, credentials, lessons learned, etc.
• Understand market performance of the offering through offering financial results, where appropriate
• Available for conference calls as early or as late as needed to serve a global team
• Bachelor’s degree (B.Tech, BE in CS / IT) + Management Degree (Preferred) in related field or equivalent experience
• Experience in Cross-domains Preferred
• 4+ years of relevant experience
• 4+ years of experience working with MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project)
• 2+ years of senior stakeholder management and impactful presentation skills
"Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.