Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Own the project and independent delivery of requirement based on Business requirement analysis, preparation of functional specification document, prepare and execute test scripts b Delivery within timeline c Understand the business process and ability work independently d Good communication skills e Flexible to self-groom the new skills and adopt for client requirement
- Technical Experience : a Minimum 5 years of experience in S4 HANA Treasury b Should have good experience in BCM and should have worked on In-house cash, experience on Money market, security, Transaction manager and Derivativities c Experience in cash and liquidity management desirable d Knowledge of S4 basics like BP , Bank scenario, Fiori test execution e Risk management Knowledge and Bank communication Knowledge f HP ALM tool experience preferable, hands on experience on SAP Risk and treasury management required
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication, team handling skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, etc needed to carry out this job b Maintain good communication with team and client c Team player and groom the team members Good communication, team handling skills, presentation skills, ability to work
- Educational Qualification : a BE/ Btech /Finance CA educational background
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.