Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Contracting at Accenture
The Contracting work broadly includes delivery of Contracting scope (including different forms of Client facing/Service Contracts like MSAs, CSAs, RFPs, SOWs, NDAs, Proposal Responses etc.) in an end-to-end manner from initiation till execution. This may be done working solely or with a team of other Contracting professionals/group of Legal SMEs, i.e. professionals based in your country or in our Client location. It also encompasses the need to liaise with other teams within Accenture, like senior business stakeholders (Client Account Leads, QA leads, Sales Leads etc.), deal teams, solution architects, finance, HR etc., as well as with external clients and subcontractors/vendors for external Client/vendor facing negotiations. The objective of the role is to provide end to end Contracting support around Accenture policies and processes as well as broader contractual and commercial support using various tools and methodologies focused on internal policy compliances, risk mitigations, contract execution etc. Contracting professionals in Accenture bring innovative ideas to commercial reality with a focus on maximising value for all parties through a deep understanding of legal, business and commercial risks and how these risks can be solutioned with a business enabling mindset to drive Sales & Revenue Growth, Margin Improvement and better risk and rewards balance in our engagements.
Contracting Associate Manager (CL8) – Job Summary
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support contracting in entire breadth of Accenture offerings in different geographies in a highly autonomous and end-to-end manner which includes:
? Drafting, reviewing, negotiating various sales/contractual documents like MSA/CSAs, new RFP’s, Statements of Work, Subcontract Agreements, Local Country Agreements, Proposals, Change Orders, Teaming Agreements, NDAs, Software License Agreements, creation of Due Diligence Memos, Exception tables, etc.
? Working independently on deals or Client accounts liaising with stakeholders from various spectrums from within Accenture and interactions with external Clients from time to time;
? Work as Accenture’s custodian with respect to various risks in Client contracts and helping business develop/implement mitigation strategies to minimize the impact of the risk including taking judgment based decision on risks and mitigations;
• Assist the Leadership team in coordination of the team, or projects and collaborate with other coordinators, stakeholders and leadership;
• Independently work on smaller engagements and/or works within team on a large, complex engagement;
• Coaching and mentoring Contracting and professionals from other legal functions as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Knowledge and Experience:
• Legal Degree with 8-10 yrs. of experience in legal and contracting services with exposure to complex, risky deals across different type of services;
• In-depth understanding of Contracting principles with working experience of contracting in different market’s preferred;
• Experience in team, process and project management would be preferred;
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
• Strong executive presence;
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external executives;
• Ability to contributing and influence key commercial and contracting decisions;
• Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills;
• Team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives;
• Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments.
Key Behaviour and Attributes
• Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture global organization;
• Understand the value of dive
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.