Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Role Title: Leadership Advisor and Coach – Advance Technology Centers (ATC)
Objective of the role:
• To act as an senior LD advisor to ATC leadership. Help drive the creation of a comprehensive LD strategy to meet demand of global ATCs (est. 149,000 employees, including 385 MDs). Help identify needs, including succession planning for MDs, and create customized interventions to prepare ATCs to meet future leadership demands. Understand and help link together all leadership initiatives for the ATCs to create alignment and cohesion. Serve as SME/architect for custom leadership and coaching programs
• To be an ambassador for the culture and behavior change we want to see in Accenture’s leadership. Make the Leadership Essentials come to life. Attributes to include: trust and shared success mindset, empowering, coaching-based style, humble, compassionate, inclusive and embracing diversity, entrepreneurial. Leaders that create an employee experience that makes ATC talent feel seen, safe, connected and courageous.
• To act as a senior executive coach to deliver world class transformational coaching to ATC senior executives, helping them to thrive by growing their own leadership as well as shaping and growing the leadership of the people they work with. Leverage the Accenture coaching ecosystem to meet ATC’s LD needs
• To act as a senior facilitator to groups of senior ATC leaders and deliver engaging, impactful and stimulating facilitation to help them grow their team(spirit), grow effectiveness and efficiency, connect their personal development to business objectives
• To connect with the wider range of stakeholders in the leadership development and learning space to influence them with world class thought leadership and innovative approaches, to increase alignment, effectiveness and efficiency in Accenture’s leadership programs and to help shape a community where people are engaged.
• Build network and partnership with Accenture L&LD colleagues and external LD ecosystem to bring the best internal and external leading thinking to the ATCs
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.