Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 - More than 17 years experience and proven track-record in leading implementation of Cloud Native strategies, Application Modernization and transformation at scale 2 - Well versed with Sales Cycle and participated in Pre-Sales Activities 3 - Interact with Client and stakeholders to converge them on respective 6R/ 7R assessment 4 - Aware of Solutioning Process to arrive at estimates and commercials for Journey to Cloud Engagements
- Technical Experience : 1 - Strong expertise in cloud native and virtualization platforms AWS, Azure, OpenStack, VMWare etc and infrastructure automation Ansible, Chef, Packer, Puppet, Terraform, etc 2 - In depth knowledge in application hosting technologies Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, etc, Estimation Techniques for Cloud Native and Application Modernization 3 - Strong expertise with at least 2 Major Cloud Service Provider along with delivery experience of multiple Cloud Implementation
- Professional Attributes : 1 - A strong presenter, who can communicate complex ideas, concepts and benefits of App Modernization to stakeholders
- Educational Qualification : 1- University degree is a must, preferably MBA from leading institutes
- Additional Information : 1 - Professional/Solution Architect Level Certified from Cloud Service Provider
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.