Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
What excites you about Mondays?
Is it the promise of learning something new? The opportunity to immerse yourself in complex problems? The opportunity to partner with smart people while you drive meaningful change? Is it knowing that someone else’s life will be made better tomorrow because you choose to be at work today?
If that sounds like you, keep reading. (If not, that’s OK too. There are lots of other jobs out there!)
Smart, curious, innovative, fun people to join our Learning & Leadership Development team.
- A bias for action, experimentation, and iteration.
- A passion for learning science, the capability to apply it at speed and scale.
- A belief that creativity and innovation start with psychological and physical wellness. We threw out the “14 hour workday badge” a long time ago.
- Very little patience for ego driven leaders. We are champions for smart collaboration.
- A pervasive coaching mindset, knowing that we learn together, grow together, and win together every day. We believe in stewardship and work hard every day to leave this place better than when we found it.
- A uncompromisingly high bar on ethics. We do the right thing even when its inconvenient.
- A belief that diversity matters. Teams with diverse perspectives and experiences always land better outcomes. We need people who challenge our status quo.
- Evidence that we are good at what we do and a core belief that we can always do better.
- A passion for learning. You work hard every day to stay relevant.
- Olympic level problem solving, communication, and project management skills. You understand organizational complexity and how to thrive within it.
- A high level of emotional intelligence.
- A love for change and the ability to pivot to new spaces at speed.
- The ability to find data driven insights and the ability to use these insights to shape your path forward.
- The ability to work in a “peaks and valleys” world. You can sustain an intense pace when needed and understand the importance of recovery periods.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
HR Ventures & Acquisitions Deal Execution Senior Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
HR Partner, Associate Manager
Posted 3 days ago
USA NY - New York
New York Metro Recruiting Location Recruiter
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.