Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Skill/Operating Group IX.0 ACPS
Capital Projects Level Manager/Senior Manager
Location Gurgaon Travel Percentage Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
Responsibilities: • To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the capital projects industry to deliver business value
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
• Lead design workshops, virtual walkthroughs and develop proof of concepts as required by the client teams
• Project Planning, monitoring and control through coordination/liasioning with various internal and external stakeholders. Handled team of more than 6+ resources
• Functional Processes/Domain experience across the project lifecycle- Engineering Planning and Execution, Procurement including Sourcing, Logistics & warehouse Planning and Execution, Construction, Commissioning Planning & Execution, Budget and Cost Monitoring, Contract Lifecycle Management etc.
• Digital strategy and enablement across enterprise project functions (ex: IoT, Automation) and understanding of platforms like Primavera, Ecosys, Unifier etc.
• Construction Management with Industry Best Practices & solutioning digital initiatives & PoC for Industry such as Resources, Infrastructure, High-Tech etc.
• MIS and Reporting: Ability to generate meaningful reports and apply analytical tools to carve out insights through reports, periodic reviews and meetings from top floor to shop floor
Qualifications: • Engineering Degree (Tier-1 institutes)
• MBA / PGDM (preferred)
Experience: • 10-16 years of experience in Project Management & Capital Projects with strong understanding of managed services in Capital Build.
• Experience in delivering large-scale capital projects across Industry groups & geographies.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in direct client facing role in Management Consulting firm
• The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling delivering consulting engagements
• The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the C Suite executives
• End-to-end knowledge of project planning, monitoring and control (cost and / or schedule) from conceptualization to commissioning across Industries
• Should possess sound knowledge of Man-hour Budgeting, Quantity Reporting System, S Curve, Construction Productivity Norms, Forecasting Techniques, Infrastructure Sizing etc.
• Experience in various Construction Methodologies as well as planning resource utilization for optimized execution
• Experience with Digital Areas such as Connected Construction, Connected Equipment, Digital Worker etc.
• Hands on experience of working on MS Projects, Primavera, Prism, Unifier, PERT Master, Ecosys and similar software
• Experience in visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, QlickView etc. is an added advantage
• Experience in MS-Excel, MS- PowerPoint is mandatory. Additional experience in VB Scripts, Macros experience will be preferred.
• Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) desirable
Key Competencies and Skills: • Demonstrate expertise across one or more of following areas
o Knowledge on key capital projects areas including Digital Project Management, Connected Construction & Command Centre
o Implement digital tools and digital strategies for the clients
o Use of big data analytics to analyze and provide analytical data solutions
o Knowledge of IoT and related technologies to drive client discussions for digital enablement
o Knowledge of Project Command Centre & its elements
o Strategic procurement and development of digitally enabled solutions for procurement
o Use of Connected Worker and Connected Construction, Worker Mobility solutions to drive efficiency for capital project clients
o Use of wearable to improve workforce productivity
o Knowledge of Advanced Work Packages, Digital Twin & Thread, Project Lifecycle Management
• Development of Unique Project Specific deliverables such as Operating Philosophy, Risk Register, Communication Matrix, PEP, specific Process & Procedures etc.
• Develop risk management plan and provide actionable items to higher management to ensure risk mitigation
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.