Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Logistical Details • Experience: 6-8+ years of Industry Experience
• Location: India (willing to work outside India as per the project requirements)
• Full time
• Start: Feb 1st , 2021
Role Description Looking for a “driving style” Consultant with exceptional skills in communication to produce quality deliverables for the client. As a Consultant in Smart connected products practice, you will work closely with the Manager/Sr. Manager to define and develop various Assets and Offerings in Project Portfolio Management, Product Complexity Management, Product Management, New Product Development and Smart connected product Design and Development
Key responsibilities include:
• Technical design and functional implementation of PPM tools like CA Clarity, Changepoint Daptiv, SAP PPM, Planview, Planisware etc.
• Collaborate with the Program and Project Management as well as Program and Portfolio to provide support to all Technology Services and business area PPM users
• Translate business requirements into PPM configurations (portlets, custom screen development, reporting)
• Develop analytical solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways. Co-develop use cases & solutions with business consultants / analysts
• Drive discussions with client for defining integration scope, processes and architecture
• Provide analysis during testing and clearly articulate it back to development teams
• Create process maps for integration and support in development of functional integration architecture
• Coordinate & participate in UAT / SIT for PPM implementations
• Design and document procedures related to PPM tool and training materials to be used by client team
Additional responsibilities (as needed)
• Develop relevant assets, offering in Smart Connected Products, Project Portfolio Management and New Product Development area and develop and execute GTM for the same
• Create "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents related to the relevant assets and offering
• Support proposals and build eminence in Smart Connected Products solutions with key focus on Project Portfolio Management
• Support management in RFP, Estimation and work breakdown
Preferred Experience • Experience of implementation of PPM platforms (CA Clarity PPM experience is mandatory; other PPM platforms like Changepoint Daptiv, SAP PPM, Planview, Planisware etc. is an advantage) on multiple mid to large-scale projects
• In-depth knowledge of the popular PPM tools and their out-of-the-box features
• Experience of configuring and customizing PPM platform modules
• Hands-on experience of functional and technical design of PPM processes for integration with other systems
• Knowledge of PPM tool infrastructure
• Experience with setup and execution of production support for PPM platform via various channels
• Experience administering PPM access via security groups, configurations, views, etc.
• Strong project management skills with focus on Agile methodology
Key Skills • PPM tools (CA Clarity, Changepoint Daptiv, SAP PPM, Planview, Planisware etc.) functional and technical knowledge is a must
• A highly motivated self-starter, exceptionally organized and detail oriented possessing strong communication skills
• Able to multi-task multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Professional communication and presentation skills
• Well versed with the usage of Microsoft Office for developing documentation
• Sensitivity and skill at working with different cultures and styles
• Engineering degree (Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical) with MBA preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Industry X - Software Engineering Advisory Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
USA GA - Atlanta
Federal - US Refugee Service Delivery Lead
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Digital Analytics Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.