Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network
Part of Strategy & Consulting, the Capability Network is a global distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Over 3,500 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world. Our Capability Network teams complement Accenture’s in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information, visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
• Candidate should have 4-8 years’ experience of working with consulting firms in the telecom networks domain or should have telecom networks experience prior working in consulting firms
• Telecom fulfillment & assurance process experience in either of planning, architecture, operations, deployments for B2B & B2C business
• Shall have good knowledge and experience of digital, analytical, automation use cases in the network planning, operations, deployments areas.
• Direct onsite experience (i.e. experience of facing client inside client offices in India or abroad) is mandatory. Please note we are looking for client facing soft skills and will not give weightage to electronic interactions
• Following domain experiences are desired (all or few):
• Realtime BSS, Automated Orchestration, Cloud BSS, journey to cloud transformation
• Understanding of use cases based on AI Service Assurance – to drive business/operations benefits – would be ideal.
• Understanding of B2C, B2B use cases in IoT/AiOps, key market players and telecom ecosystem
• Carrier-grade solution design, field force engineering, and BSS operations management experience in Service Provider settings.
• Machine Learning and Deep Learning as applied to telecom domain in general, and operators, in particular; includes solution life cycle management considerations.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exposure to global clients is preferred
Ability to handle small team and lead them for project delivery
• Understanding of the OTT, OSS, BSS, Decoupling, Order Management, Customer Engagement, , along with knowledge of tool capabilities, features and functionalities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.