Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
T&O is a functional practice within the Accenture Strategy capability network, spread across multiple countries and service offerings. The T&O India team has seen rapid and sustained growth in the past 7 years to become one of the largest practices within capability network.
This team’s mandate is to solution and deliver on the Talent agenda of Accenture’s clients. The key differentiators include providing the right solution to the client at the right place at the right time utilizing a network of capability nodes across the globe. Accenture utilizes its matured distributed consulting model to provide these solutions to its clients. We service clients across the globe in almost all recognized industries.
? This role will lead or work closely with a Client Change or Communications lead to plan, and execute Communication plans and strategy for client’s transformation project
? Support Change Branding and Communications interventions for different stakeholder segments using multiple communication channels and platforms
? Plan and execute end to end Communication Campaign involving strategic design, content writing, creative media development and measurement
? Develop and execute social and digital communication strategies, manage employee communities, curate content and narratives to engage diverse stakeholder groups
? Work closely with a team of Graphic Designers to develop engaging communications for different media platforms
Understand Communications Analytics – measurement of campaigns using digital tools, apps etc.
• MBA in Communications Management with a specialization in Advertising/Marketing, /Corporate Communications/Public Relations /Media Management
• Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising/Public Relations/Mass Communications from reputed institutes in India (IIMC, MICA, XIC,ISBM, SIMC etc.)
• Experience of working in a Corporate Communications/ Internal Communications/Public Relations/Digital Communications team for a leading organization
• Experience of working in executing communication interventions in a multicultural global environment ex: Change Initiatives, Engagement, Culture, Campus Branding, Leadership Communication, Corporate Rebranding etc.
• Should understand planning, executing and measuring social and digital media campaigns for internal (Yammer, JIVE, Salesforce etc.) and external (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram) platforms
• Should have worked closely with a team of Graphic Designers to create media/creatives for print, web, social and digital platforms
• Expertise in coordinating and working with Advertising, Public Relations, Digital firms / Media Production Houses will be an added advantage
• Candidates should have 1 to 3 years of work experience post MBA/Master’s degree
• Excellent communication skills with strong written and verbal English.
• Experience in internal/external communications with some exposure to Change/Transformation communications is a plus
• Exposure to Social and Digital communications
• Exceptionally good communication skills – written and verbal
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Manager
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Senior Manager
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.