Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
CN is a global Consulting delivery practice within Accenture and is growing aggressively to serve global markets and has over 2500 consultants today.
The Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) practice within CN focuses on clients in:
• Communications – telecommunications providers, cable television companies, wireless and satellite carriers, broadcast, internet and interactive service providers
• Media and Entertainment – entertainment, publishing, printing, and advertising industry
• High Tech and Internet – aerospace & defense, communications equipment, computer hardware, internet, consumer electronics, data storage equipment, office equipment, semiconductor, and software manufacturers
• To bring industry knowledge, process expertise, world class SAP S/4 HANA capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the CMT industry to deliver business value.
• To work with leading Communications, Media, Hi-Tech and Software & Platforms account teams and Global Platform Leadership to identify and convert opportunities, deliver / manage complex engagements and work with / motivate disparate teams to meet business goals
• Work may require travel to client site for project work across geographies
• Project Delivery:
o Bring to the table strong functional understanding of SAP HANA modules and CMT Industry specific process expertise (e.g. Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report etc.)
o Define scope of a project, estimate effort and delivery timelines/milestones
o Support delivery of large complex project implementations as a SAP HANA functional consultant
o Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
• Business Development:
o Support identification and conversion of opportunities by working closely with Managers and Senior Managers to farm existing relationships with Key Account Teams and SAP Platform Leadership in North America, Europe, AAPAC etc. and grow new networks
o Harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to support account teams in solutioning for new projects/extensions
o Support executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
Specific experience should include:
• 8+ years’ experience in CMT (Communication, Media & Technology) industry
• 5+ years’ experience of delivering SAP HANA projects
• Prior experience of working in a top-tier global technology consulting firm / Top SI preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.