Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
SUMMARY High level overview.
The Accenture Security Business Operations Sr Analyst will be responsible to deliver operations support to the business and drive innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES Tasks, functions, deliverables Performed
Work areas include, but are not limited to:
- Juggle multiple requests, prioritize according to business stakeholder needs and requirements
- Accountable for data accuracy, timeliness and overall quality of the work product
- Fulfill regular and ad hoc reporting requirements and take up special projects, as needed
- Work with other team members to ensure on time delivery of analyses
- Assist in identifying and evaluating future reporting tools
- Lead projects and deliver with little supervision
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements for new reporting
- Work with clients to identify and resolve concerns
- Drive change by working with various levels of stakeholders
- Build a trusted-advisor relationship with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS Degrees, Certifications
• Bachelor’s degree (regular & full time) preferably in IT, Business Administration, Commerce or Finance; Full Time Master’s Degree – MBA preferred
• Overall 6+ years of work experience, with 3-4 years of experience in analytics & reporting;
TOP REQUIRED BEHAVIORS AND SKILLS
• Ability to develop custom reports and dashboards in MS Excel and MS Access: Strong MS Excel (advanced Excel, VBA Macros, automation), PowerPoint Skills; strong MIS skills
• Experience in business analysis with strong knowledge of design techniques, query development
• Knowledge of MIS tools like Power BI, Tableau preferred
• Good communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Open to work flexible hours to provide support to multiple geographies
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.