Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
Job Title: Analytics & Modeling Senior Analyst Reports to: Analytics & Modeling Associate Manager/ Manager
Organization: HR Talent Analytics & Insights Career Level: 10 – Senior Analyst
Schedule: Full Time Primary Location: India (Gurugram/ Bangalore)
About the Team
The HR Talent Analytics & Insights (HRTAI) team includes more than 100 professionals across the world deployed to Accenture HR Service Delivery & Operations, and Accenture Operations for HR. The team is responsible for providing information and insights each day to the HR stakeholders across DTEs, Geographies and Talent CoEs, we leverage advanced statistical and predictive methods where required. Our team serves as the single point of contact for our Stakeholders/Customers for all HR Reporting, Metrics, and Analytics needs.
Job Summary & Key Responsibilities:
The role involves but not limited to the following
• Mining of large datasets to assist in developing analytics solution
• Create insights from predictive statistical modeling to deliver client value
• Apply deep statistical and mathematical knowledge, tools and techniques to solve complex problems
• Collaborate with Accenture teams to address business issues and influence change using strategy, industry and analytical skills
• Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
• Work with minimal supervision on daily tasks and moderate level of instruction on new assignments
Interaction HR Talent Analytics & Insights advisory team, GU HR Leads, CoE, HR Business Partners, Talent Strategists, Enterprise Insights and Reporting teams etc.
Supervision On need basis
Must Have • Advanced Excel & Analytical skills
• Knowledge of statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms
• Knowledge of analysis tools like R, Python
• PowerPoint skills
• Advanced communication (written and oral) and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work cross-culturally
Good to have • Human Resources experience
• Additional Accenture HR systems experience
• Understanding of Text analysis, VBA, Java, Python, .Net and visualization tools like Qliksense, Qlikview, Tableau will be an added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.