Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
JOB SUMMARY (bullet points):
PMO Services Analyst in AEE Employee Related Services in Survey Solutions & Analytics team. The resource will support Corporate Function team in program managing people program initiatives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (bullet points):
• Data Reporting – Through various (Excel / QlikView / SAP based) reports
• Power-Point Presentations
• Basic Excel Based Data Analytics
• Data Management & handling Adhoc Data Request – For Leadership Consumption
• Coordination with Entities and Team for Data Collation.
• Secondary Market Research
• Distribution List Management
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (bullet points):
? Any Graduate
? About 3 - 5 years of post-education experience, with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience
? Good knowledge of advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
? Knowledge of Data Reporting tools, PowerBI, Qlik-Sense etc
? Experience to include global exposure, able to work with multiple stakeholders, handle multiple projects.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS(bullet points):
? Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with international stakeholders
? Strong analytical skills, ability to work through large amount of data using state of the art tools
? Ability to think on their feet, work with limiting data
? Strong project management skills
? Ability to be flexible.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.