Accenture’s Finance organization is composed of the best and brightest minds in professional finance. You’ll join other exceptional professionals who deliver the financial services and strategic business partnerships that help drive and sustain profitable growth across all five Accenture businesses—Accenture Strategy Accenture Consulting Accenture Digital Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations. Our more than 5800 people around the world are incredibly talented creative innovative and motivated.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources Finance Legal Marketing and Communications and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world.
JOB SUMMARY and KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Job role would include
• Handle Customer Billing Process across Account Groups or Countries in North America Europe and Growth Markets and ensure exceptions and PPA’s are duly tracked.
• Ensure 100% Quality and Adhere to all Service Level Agreements which can vary between 4 hours to 48 hours.
• Maintaining Billing Team Scorecards Standard Operating Procedures and Process change documents.
• WBS or Contract Creation Maintenance and Extension – Creation of new WBSe and Avanade Contact and updating the pricing information for Contract Billing.
• Support WBS and Contract Closing.
• Original Deal Economics or Financials updation on Avanade Contracts after ensuring the committed contract financials are approved by the respective CFM or Onshore CFM as the case may be.
• Providing confidential details about resource wise hourly rate charged to a client job - Bill Code or Cost Rate Lookup to Financial Analysts. The makeup of this cost includes cost of an employee’s time plus the suggested margin .markup. expected from the client. Cost rate - Is the standard hourly payroll rate charged to a non-chargeable project or account for an individuals time. It includes base pay compensation plus the employer paid portion of fringe benefits.
• Contract Modification and updating partner details update jurisdiction code RA Key etc. on the contract.
• Expense Transfer - move expense bookings as directed by CFM .Client Financial Management..
• Revenue sharing - Sharing the revenue with 3 WBSe. One with contract WBS and two with sender and receiver WBS.
• Data extracts for Auditing service – Providing information for Internal and external audit.
• MIS Reporting and preparation Metrics PPT - Daily weekly and Monthly reports – OG AG or Country or resource wise reports Consolidated report for entire Avanade team in Direct and Indirect channel activities PPT’s and team Usage analysis.
• Following up with ACN CFM for timely WBS creation for Indirect projects .
• Extensive coordination with Business Development Team to get the Profit Centre and Cost Centre created so there is no delay in creating the SAP Structures.
• Conducting training sessions as and when required participating in daily huddles monthly one-to-one with team leads and obtaining regular feedback for continuous improvement.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS or Experience and Skill sets
• Hands on experience in MS office utilities especially Excel and Word is mandatory;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to work from any Accenture facilities in Bangalore
• Good team player
• Experience: 6 months to 1 year in any finance domain
• Analyze financial status and advise on corrective action
• Participate in finance collaboration calls knowledge sharing activities locally and organizationally
• Communicate with co-workers management clients and others in a courteous and professional manner
• Maintain security integrity and business continuity controls and documents
• Develop a good knowledge of structured delivery processes standards guidelines and document formats
• Respect diversity
B.com with specialization in finance
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.