You are… passionate about search engine marketing (SEM) and know how to champion and craft high performing and efficient paid search campaigns. An innovator who understands that our People, Clients and Recruits are key audiences, who are integral to our success and know how to effectively reach these audiences through various SEM tactics. A true collabo-rotor with a go-getter attitude, you can wrangle people and align local/regional leader-ship, business stakeholders, agency partners and other advertising and brand colleagues to work toward a single brand strategy. You are skilled in the art of delivering thoughtful feed-back to agency teams to ensure stellar campaign performance. You’ve managed agencies or worked at an agency and know how to keep everyone working with a shared purpose. Your analytical mindset and natural curiosity are complimented by a desire to create SEM campaigns that stay true to the campaign goals and objectives.
The role… focus on building and creating best in class paid search marketing campaigns that align to the global framework. Partner with agencies and paid media teams to compliment the overall activities/ messages of our key audiences in the most appropriate engines and offerings in the local markets and meeting the objectives of the brief. Operate as part of a seamless, global collective of advertising experts – with local expertise, helping to provide insights that are unique to the Growth Markets. Assist the global advertising team on global campaigns as needed.
The work… is rarely the same day to day, and centers on the need to:
• Be the steward of search excellence to ensure high performing results.
• Align with overall enterprise approach, while applying local best practices to the market.
• Be a collaborator, within the transformed M&C organization, to champion, educate, and review all campaign executions and ensure strategic alignment to global strategy, while also flexible in each geography for local relevance.
• Evangelize and steward effective campaign optimizations that is steeped in data and insights to ensure maximum visibility and performance of PPC campaigns.
• Work seamlessly with Analytics team on KPIs and reporting as needed.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Brand and advertising background/agency management experience preferred.
Here’s what you need:
• At least 4+ years of hands-on experience in Search Advertising.
• Knowledge of, and passion for Search Engine Marketing with the ability to execute and integrate within multi-faceted campaigns.
• Familiarity of other search related marketing tactics and channels. (YouTube, GDN, Remarketing, Baidu, Bing, etc.).
• Google Ads certification preferred.
• Project management experience.
• General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge is a plus.
• Strong business acumen, ideally within a professional services organization.
• Demonstrated ability to work closely with and direct external suppliers, third party vendors, agencies, and relevant external networks. Agency management experience preferred.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.