- Project Role :Security Consulting Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to enable Accenture and its clients to generate global impact through identification, development and implementation of proprietary and innovative ideas.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Flexible To work in 24/7 operations and project support activities 2: To be able manage AD/ADFS/SSO/Azure AD environment of client as a Global admin including all core activities related to AD, ADFS, SSO, Azure MFA , SSPR , Azure AD Connect , Azure SSO , Application integration , Conditional Access policies , Identiy protection 3: To be able to manage AD Connect server and Azure AD environment MFA , SSO , PIM , Identity protection , SSPR 4: Troubleshoot issues related to MFA and SSO issues
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience with Windows Azure CLI / PowerShell scripting 2 In-depth Knowledge Microsoft AD, ADFS, SSO and Azure AD 3 Working Knowledge on Azure AD Connect and Azure AD 4 Deep knowledge on MFA , SSO , AD attributes , VPN , NPS servers 5 Hands on experience on Core Azure AD technologies MFA , SSO , enterprise applications , AD Connect , SAML/Oauth
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2:Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : IAM AD, ADFS, Azure AD, PKI, MFA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.