Organization: Accenture Talent Organization within HR
Location: Bangalore, India
Do you want to help the people of Accenture be their best? Do you love to innovate through research and experimentation? Are you curious and do you love to learn? If you said yes to any of these questions, then read on as we may have the role for you….
What is the role?
We are looking for a passionate, innovative lead for the Talent Innovation Studio which is located in the India Learning Center (ILC) in Bangalore, India. The Studio Lead will be part of a global Talent Research & Innovation team and work daily out of the studio at the ILC. This is a role that has “innovation” right in the title, so fundamentally it is about bringing innovation to what we experience as the people of Accenture in order to learn better, perform better, work better as teams, and have an engaging Accenture experience. You get to make a real difference here at Accenture and have fun doing it!
What will you do?
• Design and execute research – what type of research? It may be scientific research in partnership with behavioral scientists, or market research looking at trends, or internal research to get the voice of the learners coming through the ILC
• Design and execute experimentation – what type of experimentation? It may be experimentation with new technology such as virtual reality or AI, or experiments with truly human in the classroom, or even experiments with games for teams
• Have inspiring discussions with Accenture people, leaders and clients – there are many people coming through the ILC on a daily basis who will be inspired by the work in the Talent Innovation Studio, and you will get to represent that great work
• Partner with others in the innovation ecosystem – this role requires partnerships with other innovation teams within Accenture (e.g., Accenture Labs), and also external innovation partners (e.g., academics, thought leaders, research partners)
• Work in an agile way with people from around the world – this role will be ever-changing and require an agile way of working – it also provides the opportunity to work locally in Bangalore while having a virtual team supporting both your work and experience from around the world
What profile will be a great fit for the role?
• Degree and / work experience in an innovation related field (behavioral science, innovative technology, etc.)
• Experience designing research and experiments to generate innovation solutions
• Experience researching and applying innovative technologies to talent opportunities or challenges
• Experience and / or interest in new ways of working including applying an agile methodology and design thinking, with a customer-first mindset
• Relationship builder with the savvy to interact with senior Accenture and client leadership
• Experience and / or interest working with a global, multi-cultural and virtual team
• Aligned with Accenture’s core values and commitment to Truly Human / Performance Achievement behaviors
If this role sounds exciting, you can also go to the Talent Innovation Studio at the ILC in Bangalore to check it out and see if this may be a good fit for you. We want this to be a mutually beneficial career choice, and we commit to being authentic and transparent as you express interest in the role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago