Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Excellent Coding skills in Mendix 7x and 8x Mobile Development Knowledge using Mendix Native Features 2 Worked extensively in Mendix domain modelling, Forms, complex Microflow logic building 3 Worked extensively on app services to communicate within Mendix applications 4 Good knowledge on installation and configuration of application in public/private cloud or on premise 5 Webpage designing using HTML5, CSS3 6 Good experience of working on Agile methodology and Worked on bug fixes
- Technical Experience : 1 Proven experience with Front End UI Design, HTML 5, CSS 3, SCSS, Vanilla JS, React-JS, Bootstrap 4, jQuery Postgress SQL / SQL 2 Experience in Mendix Modeler, Eclipse, Visual Studio, SQL Server, GitHub; SOAP UI, REST Services 3 Proven experience on Web Services development Familiarity with architecture styles / APIs REST / Microservices 4 Participate in requirements analysis 5 Develop new user-facing features 6 Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Professional Attributes : 1 Candidate should demonstrate strong leadership, written and spoken communication skills 2 Candidate should also demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Functional Testing Quality Engineer (Tester)
Microsoft Power BI Application Developer
Microsoft Azure Data Services Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.