Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Informatica PowerCenter
- Good To Have Skills : Data Integration, Data Warehouse ETL Testing, Data Warehouse ETL Testing, Talend ETL, Talend ETL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Candidate will be performing activities like Design build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements B Will be performing Error Handling Scheduling Identifying ETL Job Dependency and Recovery mechanisms C Should be able to design and develop ETL mappings using Informatica Designer and configuring sessions or workflows using Workflow Manager
- Technical Experience : A Hands on Informatica developer with experience in Informatica ICS, Informatica PowerCenter, Google Cloud Platform, and other cloud development tools Experience in Insurance preferred Google Cloud Certified preferred A Require good expertise in Informatica B Project Management skills Monitor and Control Strong C Hands on experience with Extract Transform Load process using Informatica Power Center D Extensive experience in performance tuning of Informatica Mappings or Sessions
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication and interpersonal skills b: Strong writing skills and stakeholder management c: Excellent problem-solving skills and mitigate technical issues
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time Education
- Additional Information : No Shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.